Saturday, July 12, 2014

Candles Available For Sale -- As Of 7/12

Candles currently available for sale - 
Cinnamon Candy - red - 2 each
Cucumber Melon - green - 3 each
Egyptian Amber - orange - 3 each
Fresh Linens - dark blue - 2 each
Lavender & Lace - purple - 2 each
Lemon Cupcake - yellow - 3 each
Love's Spell - light blue - ...? (these are reserved most likely for my neighbor)
Raspberry Sorbet - pink - 2 each
Vanilla Cream - brown - 3 each

Price - $4 per candle (plus cost of shipping, if applicable)

I have uncolored versions of all candles, six each, that will be on sale (MOST LIKELY) at New Leaf Market starting next weekend - price will be a little higher per candle due to in-store markup for profit margins.

For those of you not close by to the Panhandle, I think flat rate shipping should work - I doubt they'll reach heat enough to melt (my wax was perfectly intact when it shipped from my distributor). This would be added on to your total purchase price. I do have a PayPal account that should work for electronic transactions.

Any other questions or want a special fragrance just let me know and I'll see what I can do. There are MANY options available!

No comments:

Post a Comment